Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd (MAHM.BO)
Tue, May 29 2018
May 29 India's Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd on Tuesday said fourth-quarter profit surged over 70 percent, slightly above estimates.
CAPE TOWN, May 25 Indian automaker Mahindra and Mahindra has opened its first assembly plant in South Africa, which it sees as a launchpad to export vehicles to the rest of the continent, the chief executive of its local business said.
* APRIL TOTAL SALES OF 48,097 UNITS VERSUS 39,417 UNITS LAST YEAR
BRIEF-India's Mahindra & Mahindra To Establish Tech Center At Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center
* TO ESTABLISH MAHINDRA AG TECH CENTER IN U.S. AT VIRGINIA TECH CORPORATE RESEARCH CENTER Source text - https://bit.ly/2jnSf7n Further company coverage:
* TO LAUNCH AUTOMOBILI PININFARINA CAR BRAND VIA NEW CO IN MUNICH
BRIEF-Mahindra And Mahindra Says Mahindra Defence, Bharat Electronics Sign MoU For Opportunities In Defence Market
* MAHINDRA DEFENCE, BHARAT ELECTRONICS SIGN MOU FOR OPPORTUNITIES IN INDIAN DEFENCE MARKET Source text: http://bit.ly/2EFguWw Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mahindra And Mahindra Says Mahindra Defence, Aeronautics Ltd Israel To Partner For Shipborne UAVs
* SAYS MAHINDRA DEFENCE AND AERONAUTICS LIMITED ISRAEL TO PARTNER FOR SHIPBORNE UAVS Source text - http://bit.ly/2Hv1DRO Further company coverage:
* MARCH TOTAL SALES OF 62,077 UNITS VERSUS 56,202 UNITS LAST YEAR
NEW DELHI U.S. carmaker Ford Motor Co and India's Mahindra & Mahindra said on Thursday they have signed an agreement to develop midsize and compact sports utility vehicles (SUV) and an electric vehicle, which Ford could also potentially sell in other markets outside India.
NEW DELHI, March 22 U.S. carmaker Ford Motor Co and India's Mahindra & Mahindra said on Thursday they have signed an agreement to develop midsize and compact sports utility vehicles (SUV) and an electric vehicle, which Ford could also potentially sell in other markets outside India.