Man SE (MANG.DE)
Thu, Apr 12 2018
LONDON Man Group , the world's largest listed hedge fund, reported a 3 percent rise in total assets in the first-quarter after net inflows of $4.8 billion (£3.3 billion) more than offset performance losses.
* Analysts describe inflows as "exceptionally strong" (Adds share performance, analyst)
LONDON, April 12 Man Group, the world's largest listed hedge fund, said on Thursday that net inflows of $4.8 billion in the first quarter helped funds under management rise 3 percent in the first three months of 2018.
March 28 Hedge fund manager Man Group on Wednesday named Simon Finch as chief investment officer (CIO) of its unit Man GLG.
* SAYS MEAN GENDER PAY GAP IS 21.4 PERCENT; MEAN BONUS PAY GAP 67 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop and Maiya Keidan)
* Adjusted pretax profit $384 mln, up from $205 mln in 2016 (Adds share rise, further detail)
LONDON British hedge fund company Man Group said on Wednesday funds under management rose 35 percent to $109.1 billion (78.5 billion pounds) in 2017, buoyed by net inflows of client money as well as market and currency gains.
LONDON, Feb 28 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Wednesday it had added $12.8 billion in new assets for the financial year ended Dec. 31, bringing its total funds under management to $109.1 billion.
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 38: Why The Stock Market Might Soar 22% In The Next 18 Months And Then Crash 50%
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 37: How Warren Buffett's True Secret To Success Can Make You Rich
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 36: To Get Rich First, You Need To Do One Very Important Thing
- 23 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 35: If You Want To Get Rich, Follow The Data
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 34: Why The Future Of Work Will Be Glorious