Man SE (MANG.DE)
Fri, Mar 9 2018
* SAYS MEAN GENDER PAY GAP IS 21.4 PERCENT; MEAN BONUS PAY GAP 67 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop and Maiya Keidan)
* Adjusted pretax profit $384 mln, up from $205 mln in 2016 (Adds share rise, further detail)
LONDON British hedge fund company Man Group said on Wednesday funds under management rose 35 percent to $109.1 billion (78.5 billion pounds) in 2017, buoyed by net inflows of client money as well as market and currency gains.
LONDON, Feb 28 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Wednesday it had added $12.8 billion in new assets for the financial year ended Dec. 31, bringing its total funds under management to $109.1 billion.
* MiFID II research costs estimated at $10-$15 million (Adds share reaction)
LONDON, Oct 13 British hedge fund Man Group's assets rose 7.9 percent in the third quarter, boosted by market gains and net inflows to its funds, including in emerging market debt.
LONDON, Sept 26 British asset manager Man Group said on Tuesday it had appointed Michael Turner as chief executive of its FRM unit, which specialises in investing in hedge funds.
- Investing Lessons From The Duchess Of Poker, Annie Duke, Plus Five Names To Hold
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 54 Increases Expected By May 31
- ManpowerGroup's (MAN) CEO Jonas Prising on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ManpowerGroup Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Manpower Group's Bubble May Burst At Any Time
- Prospects Look Good For Robert Half International