Marriott International Inc (MAR.O)
18 Jun 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
* MARRIOTT SAYS UNIT SOLD SHERATON FIJI RESORT, WESTIN DENARAU ISLAND RESORT & SPA, FIJI AND ASSOCIATED GOLF FACILITIES FOR ABOUT $131 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : [https://bit.ly/2IKjq7a] Further company coverage:
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL - ANNOUNCED PLANS TO OPEN AT LEAST FIVE NEW HOTELS AT SIMON SHOPPING CENTERS OVER NEXT SEVERAL YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARRIOTT SAYS UNIT SOLD LE CENTRE SHERATON MONTREAL HOTEL FOR ABOUT C$92 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : [ID:https://bit.ly/2wW2cSK] Further company coverage:
* MARRIOTT CEO SAYS TRAVEL DURING THE CHINESE NEW YEAR EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS - CONF CALL
May 8 Marriott International Inc's quarterly profit topped Wall Street forecasts on Tuesday, as the world's largest hotel chain benefited from higher room prices during a period of growing global travel.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.22 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL DECLARES AN INCREASE IN QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
SOFIA, April 16 Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) and Bulgaria's Postbank, a unit of Greece's Eurobank (EURBr.AT), will lend 58.3 million euros ($72 million) for the construction of the first Marriott hotel in Bulgaria, officials said.
* MARRIOTT SAYS PRESIDENT AND CEO ARNE SORENSON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.3 MILLION VS $12.3 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2GyrGdl] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marriott Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Series X Notes Due 2028 Offering Of Up to $450 Million
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL SERIES X NOTES DUE 2028 OFFERING OF UPTO $450 MLN - SEC FILING Source text : [https://bit.ly/2uPAMgu] Further company coverage:
- Stocks To Watch: Eyes On Apple's WWDC, SCOTUS And D.C.
- Stocks To Watch: Powerhouse CEOs In The Limelight
- 17 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Marriott International, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Marriott International (MAR) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Crude Oil Keeps Climbing After President Trump's Iran Decision; Disney's Earnings Look Good (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)