MB Financial Inc (MBFI.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
BRIEF-MB Financial Says Merger Agreement Provides $151 Mln Fee Payable To Fifth Third Bancorp Upon Termination
* MB FINANCIAL - MERGER AGREEMENT PROVIDES $151 MILLION FEE PAYABLE BY CO TO FIFTH THIRD BANCORP UPON DEAL TERMINATION UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES Source text: (https://bit.ly/2x2i8D8) Further company coverage:
U.S. regional bank Fifth Third Bancorp has agreed to buy smaller rival MB Financial Inc in a stock-and-cash deal valued at about $4.7 billion, as it looks to expand in Chicago and broaden its middle market customer base.
May 21 U.S. regional bank Fifth Third Bancorp has agreed to buy smaller rival MB Financial Inc in a stock-and-cash deal valued at about $4.7 billion, as it looks to expand in Chicago and broaden its middle market customer base.
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP - MITCH FEIGER TO BECOME CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF FIFTH THIRD CHICAGO - SEC FILING
* FIFTH THIRD BANCORP TO MERGE WITH MB FINANCIAL, INC. CREATING A LEADING RETAIL AND COMMERCIAL FRANCHISE IN THE ATTRACTIVE CHICAGO MARKET
May 21 U.S. regional bank Fifth Third Bancorp on Monday said it would buy MB Financial Inc in a deal valued at about $4.7 billion.
* QUARTERLY NET INTEREST INCOME $140.5 MILLION VERSUS $131.45 MILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HTXsyU) Further company coverage:
* MB FINANCIAL, INC. ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME $140.2 MILLION VERSUS $133.7 MILLION - SEC FILING
BRIEF-MB Financial Estimates Revaluation Of Net Deferred Tax Liabilities From TCJA Will Result In One-Time Tax Benefit Of At Least $85 Mln
* MB FINANCIAL - ESTIMATES REVALUATION OF NET DEFERRED TAX LIABILITIES FROM TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT WILL RESULT IN 1 TIME TAX BENEFIT OF AT LEAST $85 MLN Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BOY9py) Further company coverage:
- Fifth Third Changes The Plan, But The MB Financial Deal Looks Sound (Albeit Pricey)
- Fifth Third Bancorp-MB Financial Merger Marks A New Era For U.S. Banks
- Fifth Third Bancorp: Overreaction To MB Financial Deal
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Merger With MB Financial - Slideshow
- MB Financial's (MBFI) CEO Mitchell Feiger on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- MB Financial Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides