Moelis & Co (MC.N)
Wed, Oct 10 2018
DUBAI U.S. investment bank Moelis' mandate to advise the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) on strategy and investment opportunities across the oil giant's businesses will end this year, sources familiar with the matter said.
DUBAI/LONDON Moelis & Co is preparing to apply for an advisory license in Saudi Arabia to enable it to secure more deals, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
May 11 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 11 Investment bank Moelis & Co announced that it has appointed Anuj Mathur as a managing director, providing financial and strategic advice to Internet and digital media companies.
- 31 'Safer' Dividend Financial WallStars For October From Dividend Dogcatcher
- Moelis & Company: An Undercovered But Pricey Dividend Gem
- Moelis & Company (MC) CEO Kenneth Moelis on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Moelis & Company 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Why Invest In Companies That Partner With Sports Leagues?
- Financial Industry Veterans Discuss Artificial Intelligence