Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI.OQ)
11 Dec 2017
Mon, Nov 27 2017
Nov 27 International Consolidated Airlines Group Sa:
* Administrators seek money from sale of valuable London slots
LONDON Britain's aviation authority on Thursday revoked the operating license of Monarch [MONA.UL] following its sudden collapse in early October.
* Judge orders stay on decision on valuable London slots (Updates with reaction from Monarch administrators, ACL and IATA, adds detail)
* Monarch Casino & Resort Inc reports record third quarter net revenue of $63.0 million, net income of $9.0 million and adjusted EBITDA of $17.5 million
LONDON Britain's transport minister said on Monday the costs of bringing home 110,000 customers of airline Monarch, which collapsed last week, were being discussed with credit and debit card companies.
* Monarch Casino & Resort reports record second quarter net revenue of $58.2 million, net income of $7.2 million and adjusted ebitda of $15.8 million
- Monarch Casinos & Resort - This Little Gem Still Calls Out 'Buy Me' Despite Its Strong Run YTD
- Will We Get A Monarch Earnings Surprise?
- Monarch Casino & Resort: Execution Continues, But How Much Is Priced In?
- Monarch Casino & Resort Still A Sleeping Beauty That Could Break Through Its 52-Week Range Soon
- Monarch Casino & Resort: A Good Company, A Decent Price, And A Bit Of Risk
- Tunnel Vision: Wynn And Flawed Analysis