McCarthy & Stone PLC (MCS.L)
Thu, Sep 6 2018
Sept 6 Britain's biggest builder of homes for retirees, McCarthy & Stone, trimmed its full-year profit forecast on Thursday, months after issuing a profit warning citing cautious consumer spending and economic uncertainty.
* H1 PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF 10.5 MILLION STG VERSUS 21.8 MILLION STG A YEAR AGO
April 11 Britain's McCarthy & Stone said it expected modest growth in the next two years due to a decline in land exchanges and planning consents in the half-year, following a government proposal to set ground rents.
- Marcus Corp (MCS) CEO Gregory Marcus on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: FANGs Out In Tech
- 12 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Stocks To Watch: Apple, FOMC And China On Tap
- The Marcus' (MCS) CEO Gregory Marcus on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Blockbusters And Trump Talks Drug Prices