McCarthy & Stone PLC (MCS.L)
Wed, Apr 11 2018
* H1 PROFIT BEFORE TAX OF 10.5 MILLION STG VERSUS 21.8 MILLION STG A YEAR AGO
April 11 Britain's McCarthy & Stone said it expected modest growth in the next two years due to a decline in land exchanges and planning consents in the half-year, following a government proposal to set ground rents.
* FY18 FORWARD ORDER BOOK INCLUDING LEGAL COMPLETIONS CURRENTLY STANDS AT £366M (FY17:£323M)
* NOTES MEDIA COMMENTARY REGARDING PROPOSAL BY DEPARTMENT FOR COMMUNITIES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT (DCLG) TO REDUCE GROUND RENTS ON NEW LONG LEASES TO ZERO
- 12 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Stocks To Watch: Apple, FOMC And China On Tap
- The Marcus' (MCS) CEO Gregory Marcus on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Blockbusters And Trump Talks Drug Prices
- New Jobs Report To Distract From Trade Talk And Facebook (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Can The Jobs Report Upstage Trade Anxiety?