Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA (MDBI.MI)
Thu, Nov 23 2017
MILAN, Nov 23 Italy's Mediobanca said on Thursday it had agreed to buy 69 percent of Swiss asset manager RAM Active Investments as part of plans to grow its wealth management business.
* deal is slightly accretive on its EPS, to absorb roughly 30 bps of CET 1
Oct 28 Mediobanca CEO Alberto Nagel tells shareholders:
MILAN Mediobanca Chief Executive Alberto Nagel said on Saturday he hoped Italian broadcaster Mediaset and French media group Vivendi will find a satisfactory solution to resolve their pay-TV dispute.
MILAN, Oct 28 Mediobanca Chief Executive Alberto Nagel said on Saturday he hoped Italian broadcaster Mediaset and French media group Vivendi will find a satisfactory solution to resolve their pay-TV dispute.
Oct 28 Mediobanca CEO Alberto Nagel says at a shareholder meeting:
MILAN, Oct 27 Italian investment bank Mediobanca's first quarter net profit rose 11 percent, helped by lower loan loss charges, more fees from a shift to wealth management and the sale of a stake in motorway group Atlantia.
Oct 27 Mediobanca CEO Alberto Nagel tells reporters in a call after Q1 results:
MILAN, Oct 27 Net profit at Italian investment bank Mediobanca rose 11 percent in the three months to September, helped by the sale of a stake in motorway group Atlantia and lower loan loss charges.
* has appointed Mediobanca as corporate broker Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
- Biggest Winners And Losers This Earnings Season
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (10/27/17)
- Mindbody 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Mindbody's (MB) CEO Richard Stollmeyer on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Web Enablement Firms Help Businesses Engage The Connected Customer
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 10/5/17: YUMA, WKHS, INFI, MSF, GEC