MiMedx Group Inc (MDXG.OQ)
Thu, Jun 7 2018
Biotech firm MiMedx Group Inc replaced its chief financial officer on Thursday and said it would restate at least five years of financial statements following an internal investigation into sales and distribution practices, sending shares down as much as 30 percent.
* Co restates statements from fiscal 2012-2016, 3 quarters in 2017
June 7 Biotech MiMedx Group Inc said on Thursday it plans to restate certain financial statements and appointed Edward Borkowski as its interim chief financial officer.
* MIMEDX RECEIVES NASDAQ NOTICE OF LATE FORM 10-Q FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MIMEDX GROUP INC - COMMENTED ON INDICTMENT FILED IN COURT AGAINST INDIVIDUALS PREVIOUSLY EMPLOYED BY DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Three healthcare providers with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs were indicted on charges they excessively used biotech MiMedx Group Inc's products on patients after accepting meals, trips and gratuities from the company.
May 9 Three healthcare providers with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs were indicted on charges they excessively used biotech MiMedx Group Inc's products on patients after accepting meals, trips and gratuities from the company.
* MIMEDX REPORTS UNREVIEWED FIRST QUARTER REVENUE EXCEEDED UPPER END OF ITS GUIDANCE
BRIEF-MiMedx Enrolls First Patient In Its Phase 2B Clinical Trial Of Amniofix® Injectable For Treatment Of Osteoarthritis Of The Knee
* MIMEDX ENROLLS FIRST PATIENT IN ITS PHASE 2B CLINICAL TRIAL OF RMAT DESIGNATED AMNIOFIX® INJECTABLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE KNEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MIMEDX REPORTS POSITIVE PAIN AND FOOT FUNCTION RESULTS FROM PHASE 2B CLINICAL TRIAL OF AMNIOFIX® INJECTABLE IN THE TREATMENT OF PLANTAR FASCIITIS
- MiMedx: Internal Investigation Nears Its End
- Week 22 Breakout Forecast: Short-Term Picks To Give You An Edge
- The Market Is Rightfully Nervous Over MiMedx's Latest Bad News
- The Market Is Overreacting To MiMedx's Latest Bad News
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: AcelRx Resubmits, MannKind Finds New Realms, VTVT Up On Mixed Data
- Valuation Dashboard: Healthcare - Update