MGM Resorts International (MGM.N)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Dec 6 2017
* TRACINDA CORP - ON DEC 4, TRACINDA PLACED AN ORDER TO SELL 10 MILLION SHARES OF MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL'S COMMON STOCK AT $33.89 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* MGM Resorts International reports third quarter financial and operating results
The owner of the hotel where a gunman carried out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history on Thursday provided a new version of the timeline, suggesting there was no time for hotel staff to warn police.
* MGM Resorts International recommends rejection of mini-tender offer by TRC Capital Corporation
* Senator Investment Group reports 5.57 percent passive stake in MGM Resorts International as of September 12 - SEC filing Source text: [http://bit.ly/2jFAzqq] Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 13 (Fitch) MGM Resort International's (MGM) 'BB' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is not affected by the sale of the real estate assets of National Harbor Casino Resort (National Harbor) to MGM Growth Properties (MGP) for $1.2 billion, according to Fitch Ratings. We calculate MGM's pro forma gross consolidated leverage at 5.2x, which is still consistent with the 'BB' IDR and is only slightly above 5.1x on an LTM basis (LT
* MGM Resorts International announces adoption of $1.0 billion share repurchase program
BRIEF-MGM Resorts and MGM Growth Properties announce transaction on MGM National Harbor casino resort
* MGM Resorts International and MGM Growth Properties LLC announce transaction on MGM National Harbor casino resort
* Says announced appointment of Jason P. Hyland as representative officer and president of MGM Resorts Japan
* Company has entered into a memorandum of understanding with MGM Resorts International
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (1/12/18)
- Stocks To Watch: Automakers Rev Up For 2018
- Wynn: After Topping All Our Bullish Forecasts, Does Our $200 PT Hold For Q2 2018?
- Caesars' Big Move In Indiana Could Give An Upside Knock-On Bounce To Full House Resorts
- Las Vegas Sands: All In On Asia, But What About A Place Called Las Vegas?
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update