Millicom International Cellular SA (MICsdb.ST)
15 Dec 2017
Tue, Nov 14 2017
ACCRA, Nov 14 Bharti Airtel has merged with Millicom's Tigo in Ghana to become the country's second largest mobile operator, the new company AirtelTigo said on Tuesday.
DAKAR, Nov 10 Senegalese money transfer firm Wari has requested international arbitration in its dispute with Millicom International Cellular over the Luxembourg-based company's cancellation of a deal to sell its Senegal subsidiary Tigo to Wari.
DAKAR, Oct 27 Senegalese money transfer firm Wari said on Friday it was suing Millicom International Cellular after the Luxembourg-based company cancelled a deal to sell its Senegal subsidiary Tigo to Wari.
Oct 25 Millicom International CFO Tim Pennington tells Reuters:
STOCKHOLM, Oct 25 Emerging markets telecoms and media group Millicom late on Tuesday said it sees core earnings in its Latin American business growing by 4 to 6 percent in the fourth quarter, as it posted third-quarter core profit slightly above expectations.
* Luxembourg, 24 October 2017 - Millicom returns to positive revenue growth
* Says Bharti Airtel and Millicom announce deal closure to combine operations in Ghana
* Millicom and Bharti Airtel complete Ghana transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Millicom issues 10-year corporate bond, completes tender offer and satisfies redemption condition
* Says it has conditionally accepted for purchase $187.3 million in aggregate principal amount of notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: