Marketaxess Holdings Inc (MKTX.OQ)
Fri, May 4 2018
NEW YORK (IFR) - MarketAxess has granted Pimco a special arrangement that allows the bond giant to limit the information it shares on the electronic trading platform and take advantage of any off-market prices, three sources with knowledge of the matter told IFR.
* MARKETAXESS HOLDINGS INC - TOTAL MONTHLY TRADING VOLUME FOR APRIL 2018 OF $131.8 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARKETAXESS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RECORD REVENUES OF $114.7 MILLION, RECORD OPERATING INCOME OF $60.2 MILLION AND RECORD DILUTED EPS OF $1.27
LONDON Debt issued by Russian company Rusal has been removed from bond trading platform MarketAxess after it was included in a new round of U.S. sanctions against Moscow.
LONDON, April 9 Debt issued by Russian company Rusal has been removed from bond trading platform MarketAxess after it was included in a new round of U.S. sanctions against Moscow.
* MARKETAXESS ANNOUNCES MONTHLY VOLUME STATISTICS FOR MARCH 2018
- Breaking Up BGC Partners
- Market Has Forgiven Stocks - Cramer's Mad Money (8/6/18)
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 46: More Concentrated Portfolio Is Off To A Great Start
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 45: Time For Some Spring Cleaning
- Upslope Capital Q2 2018 Investor Letter
- MarketAxess' (MKTX) CEO Rick McVey on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript