Mueller Industries Inc (MLI.N)
Tue, Apr 24 2018
* MUELLER INDUSTRIES, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS
* MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC SAYS CEO GREGORY L. CHRISTOPHER'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $4.6 MILLION VERSUS $4.8 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GoCQxu) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mueller Industries Says Entered Employment Agreement With Gregory Christopher, Pursuant To Which He Will Continue To Serve As CEO
* MUELLER INDUSTRIES - ON MARCH 15, CO ENTERED EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH GREGORY CHRISTOPHER, PURSUANT TO WHICH HE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE AS CO'S CEO
PARIS Renault's Chief Performance Officer Stefan Mueller is leaving the company, sources told Reuters on Friday - likely clearing the way for rival candidate Thierry Bollore to be named second-in-command and eventual successor to CEO Carlos Ghosn.
- RiverPark Short Term High Yield Fund And RiverPark Strategic Income Fund Q1 2018 Commentary
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 2/16/18: MLI, ODT, RARX, SNAP, STON, WAIR
- Mueller? Mueller!
- Mueller Industries Building From A Surprisingly Solid Base
- Itron: Perfect Pressure For Metering Profits
- Badger Meter: Things Are Getting Difficult