MMI Holdings Ltd (MMIJ.J)
Wed, Mar 7 2018
JOHANNESBURG, March 7 South Africa's insurer MMI Holdings reported a 2.6 percent fall in half-year earnings on Wednesday and said it would start buying back some of its shares instead of paying dividends.
* HY DILUTED CORE HEADLINE EARNINGS OF R1 556M (97 CENTS PER SHARE) IS DOWN 3% YEAR-ON-YEAR
* MARY VILAKAZI HAS RESIGNED AS DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF COMPANY, EFFECTIVE 31 MARCH 2018
* HY HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE IS EXPECTED TO SHOW AN INCREASE OF BETWEEN 20 AND 30 PERCENT
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 16 Nicolaas Kruger will step down as chief executive of South African life insurer MMI Holdings next month, after more than seven years at the helm, as part of a management shake-up announced on Tuesday.
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 16 Nicolaas Kruger will step down as the chief executive of MMI Holdings with effect from Feb. 15, the South African life insurer said on Tuesday, sending its shares up nearly 7 percent.
* ANNOUNCED THAT NICOLAAS KRUGER WILL BE STEPPING DOWN AS CEO OF MMI HOLDINGS WITH EFFECT FROM 15 FEBRUARY 2018
- Marcus & Millichap's (MMI) CEO Hessam Nadji on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Marcus & Millichap, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Marcus & Millichap's (MMI) CEO Hessam Nadji on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Marcus & Millichap, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- BGC Partners: Who Are These Guys?
- Marcus & Millichap's (MMI) CEO Hessam Nadji on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript