MMI Holdings Ltd (MMIJ.J)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 16 Nicolaas Kruger will step down as chief executive of South African life insurer MMI Holdings next month, after more than seven years at the helm, as part of a management shake-up announced on Tuesday.
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 16 Nicolaas Kruger will step down as the chief executive of MMI Holdings with effect from Feb. 15, the South African life insurer said on Tuesday, sending its shares up nearly 7 percent.
* ANNOUNCED THAT NICOLAAS KRUGER WILL BE STEPPING DOWN AS CEO OF MMI HOLDINGS WITH EFFECT FROM 15 FEBRUARY 2018
WINDHOEK, Aug 30 Financial services group MMI Holdings Namibia, a local unit of South African-listed MMI Holdings, has bought a 70 percent stake in short-term insurer Quanta Insurance, the companies said on Wednesday.
* FY DILUTED CORE HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE EXPECTED TO CHANGE BY BETWEEN -5 AND 5 PERCENT RELATIVE TO PREVIOUS YEAR
- BGC Partners: Who Are These Guys?
- Marcus & Millichap's (MMI) CEO Hessam Nadji on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Marcus & Millichap, Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Greenblatt's Magic Wand Must Be Broken This Year -- Magic Formula Large And Midcap Update 2017 YTD
- Marcus & Millichap's (MMI) CEO Hessam Nadji on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Marcus & Millichap, Inc. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides