Monsanto Co (MON.N)
23 Apr 2018
* COLLABORATED WITH ADJUVANTS UNLIMITED, LLC TO DEVELOP AGRICULTURAL SPRAYER SYSTEM CLEANER DESIGNED TO DEACTIVATE DICAMBA
FRANKFURT Russia's antitrust regulator FAS has approved Bayer's planned takeover of Monsanto , the German drugs and crop chemicals maker said, as it enters the home stretch to closing the $62.5 billion deal.
* Cash call signals Bayer's confidence in deal going ahead (Adds remedies, previous reviews, background on Russia, cash call)
* CONDITION FOR RUSSIAN APPROVAL WAS TRANSFER OF DEFINED TECHNOLOGIES TO RUSSIAN RECIPIENTS IN THE AREA OF SEEDS BREEDING, DIGITAL FARMING FOR 5 YEARS
FRANKFURT, April 20 Russia's antitrust regulator FAS has approved Bayer's planned $62.5 billion takeover of Monsanto, a Bayer spokesman said on Friday. (Reporting by Ludwig Burger Editing by Maria Sheahan)
MOSCOW Russia's anti-monopoly regulator FAS has approved Bayer's takeover of Monsanto , Russian news agency Interfax reported on Friday, citing the regulator.
MOSCOW, April 20 Russia's anti-monopoly regulator FAS has approved Bayer's takeover of Monsanto, Russian news agency Interfax reported on Friday, citing the regulator. (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova Editing by Edmund Blair)
* In addition to shares held, Temasek to own about 4 pct (Adds details on rights issue, background on Temasek)
FRANKFURT, April 16 Bayer, the German drugmaker that is taking over seed company Monsanto, said Singapore's state-owned Temasek Holdings would buy a 3.6 Bayer stake from newly created shares in a 3 billion euro ($3.7 billion) transaction.
NEW DELHI A court ruled on Wednesday that Monsanto cannot claim patents on its genetically modified (GM) cotton seeds in India, the Indian company that brought the case said.
- The Passive DGI Core Portfolio: Income, Safety, And Growth
- The U.S. Approves Bayer And Monsanto's Merger
- 13 Firms Set To Profit From An Open China
- Wall Street Breakfast: Xi Calms The Markets At Asia's Davos
- Monsanto Represents The Best Arbitrage Play In The Market
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (3/29/18)