Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC.N)
Wed, May 23 2018
Marathon Petroleum Corp, the second-biggest refining company in the United States, has asked the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for a hardship waiver exempting one of its facilities from the nation's biofuels law, two sources with knowledge of the application told Reuters.
HOUSTON, May 8 Marathon Petroleum Corp was restarting the 86,000 barrel-per-day (bpd) Texas City, Texas, refinery on Tuesday night after a substation fire knocked out power, said sources familiar with plant operations.
Marathon Petroleum Corp agreed to buy rival Andeavor for more than $23 billion in a deal creating one of the largest global refiners that will benefit from access to booming U.S. shale fields and growing U.S. fuel export markets. | Video
* Andeavor assets include pipelines, logistics in Texas's Permian
* MARATHON PETROLEUM CORP PLANS TO LEVERAGE SPEEDWAY'S RETAIL PRESENCE ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO HELP PROFITABILITY - CONF CALL
* Marathon paying $152/share to create biggest independent refiner
U.S. oil refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp missed Wall Street forecasts for quarterly profit by a wide margin on Monday, as its expenses surged during a period of increased refining activity.
April 30 U.S. oil refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp's first-quarter profit jumped 23 percent, led by higher refining and marketing margins.
April 30 U.S. oil refiner Marathon Petroleum Corp, which has agreed to buy rival Andeavor, reported an increase in first-quarter profit, helped by higher refining and marketing margins.
* Marathon Petroleum Corp. REPORTS FIRST-QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
- The White House's Ethanol Compromise Comes To A Head
- The Next Generation Dividend Growth Portfolio Q1 Update - Bring On The Dividends
- Grassley To Pruitt: Blend To The Max, Or Else
- Value SuperScreen Deployed
- The White House Pulls The Rug From Under Big Refineries
- Midstream Week Thoughts: Checking The Boxes