Mr Price Group Ltd (MRPJ.J)
20 Nov 2017
* SAYS INCREASE IN HY DILUTED HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE OF 23.6% TO 434.1 CENTS AND INTERIM DIVIDEND PER SHARE OF 22.3% TO 279.0 CENTS
* SEES HY DILUTED HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE IN THE RANGE OF 421.4 - 439.0 CENTS VERSUS 351.2 CENTS YEAR AGO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* FIRST FOUR MONTHS OF FINANCIAL YEAR ENDING 31 MARCH 2018, RETAIL SALES GREW BY 6.2% TO R6.5BN
* Retailer maintains dividend (Adds share price, analyst comment)
JOHANNESBURG, May 30 South Africa's Mr Price Group Ltd posted a 12 percent drop in full-year earnings, the first drop in annual profit since 2001, as consumers struggle in a sluggish economy.
* Fy diluted headline earnings per share of 887.9 cents represents a decrease of 10.4 pct on previous year