Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN.OQ)
7 Dec 2018
Thu, Jul 19 2018
Mersana Therapeutics said on Thursday an early stage trial testing its lead cancer drug has been put on partial hold by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration after a patient's death was possibly linked to the treatment.
July 19 Mersana Therapeutics said on Thursday its early-stage trial for its cancer drug has been put on partial hold by the U.S. health regulator after a patient's death was possibly related to the treatment.
- Mersana Therapeutics (MRSN) CEO Anna Protopapas on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Your Daily Scoop: Unum's Positive Data, Theravance's Treatment Benefit, Collectar's New Designation
- Mersana Gets Clinical Hold Lifted, But Is Not Met With Welcomed Arms
- Mersana Therapeutics' (MRSN) CEO Anna Protopapas on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mersana Receives FDA Partial Hold For Cancer Drug, But Buying Opportunity Presents Itself
- 3 Things In Biotech, July 20: The Specter Haunts This Small Biotech