Mersana Therapeutics Inc (MRSN.OQ)
Thu, Jul 19 2018
Mersana Therapeutics said on Thursday an early stage trial testing its lead cancer drug has been put on partial hold by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration after a patient's death was possibly linked to the treatment.
July 19 Mersana Therapeutics said on Thursday its early-stage trial for its cancer drug has been put on partial hold by the U.S. health regulator after a patient's death was possibly related to the treatment.
* MERSANA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATES
* MERSANA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATES
* MERSANA APPOINTS DAVID A. SPELLMAN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- 3 Things In Biotech, July 20: The Specter Haunts This Small Biotech
- A High-Throughput Screen For Cancer Stocks That Have Few (Or No) Fundamentals
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Iovance Zooms Ahead, Palatin Surges And Deciphera Moves Up
- Mersana Therapeutics' (MRSN) CEO Anna Protopapas on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mersana Therapeutics' (MRSN) CEO Anna Protopapas on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mersana Therapeutics (MRSN) Presents At 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference - Slideshow