Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL.OQ)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 17 2018
BRIEF-Marvell Technology Says CEO Matthew Murphy's 2018 Total Compensation Was $6.2 Mln Versus $14.5 Mln In FY 2017
* MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD SAYS CEO MATTHEW J. MURPHY'S 2018 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.2 MILLION VERSUS $14.5 MILLION IN FY 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2Ir21Es) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cavium Says Collaborating With Microsemi Corp, Marvell To Demonstrate Reference Architecture For Accelerating, Scaling Out NVMe Over Fabrics
* CAVIUM INC - COLLABORATING WITH MICROSEMI CORPORATION, MARVELL TO DEMONSTRATE REFERENCE ARCHITECTURE FOR ACCELERATING, SCALING OUT NVME OVER FABRICS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marvell Shareholders Approve Issuance Of Common Shares In Connection With Proposed Acquisition Of Cavium
* MARVELL SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ISSUANCE OF COMMON SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF CAVIUM, INC.
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MARVELL ANNOUNCES EXPIRATION OF HART-SCOTT-RODINO WAITING PERIOD
* RAMBUS INC - SPECIFIC TERMS OF AGREEMENT ARE CONFIDENTIAL
BRIEF-Marvell Technology Group Says On Dec 19, Plaintiff, Defendants Entered Into Written Settlement Agreement For Payment By Co Of $72.5 Mln
* MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP SAYS ON DEC 19, PLAINTIFF, DEFENDANTS ENTERED INTO WRITTEN SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT FOR PAYMENT BY CO OF $72.5 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2peM9vP) Further company coverage:
Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd delivered higher-than-expected earnings and revenue for the third quarter and forecast strong results in the current quarter, boosted by robust demand for its networking and connectivity chips.
Nov 28 Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd delivered higher-than-expected earnings and revenue for the third quarter and forecast strong results in the current quarter, boosted by robust demand for its networking and connectivity chips.
* REPORTS THIRD QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- By The Numbers: Value And Quality Stocks In Technology
- Broadcom Not Exactly Back To Square One
- Stocks To Watch: Wake-Up Call For The IPO Market
- Marvell Tech Breaks Out To New High With The Semiconductor ETF
- Marvell Technology Group, Ltd. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Jobs And Wages In Focus