WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW.L)
18 Dec 2018
* Switched to Morrisons supply after Palmer & Harvey collapse
* Shares fall as much as 6.5 pct (Adds detail, CEO, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Nov 6 Morrisons, Britain's fourth largest supermarket group, on Tuesday reported another rise in quarterly underlying sales, though its rate of growth slowed a touch from a warm weather boost in the second quarter.
LONDON, Oct 22 Britain's Morrisons on Monday lost the latest round in a legal battle for compensation by thousands of its staff whose personal details were posted on the internet by a former employee.
LONDON, Oct 22 Morrisons, Britain's fourth biggest supermarket, has lost a Court of Appeal challenge against a group of its staff whose personal details were posted on the internet by a former employee, the Press Association reported.
* Trevor Strain to be group chief finance & commercial officer
LONDON, Oct 17 Morrisons, Britain's fourth biggest supermarket group, has extended the remit of finance chief Trevor Strain, giving him the additional responsibilities of commercial director, it said on Wednesday.
* Shares up 21 pct this year, down 1.3 pct at 1043 GMT (Adds detail, analyst comment, updates shares)
LONDON, Sept 13 Morrisons, Britain's fourth biggest grocer, beat forecasts with a 9 percent rise in first half profit, and said it would pay a special dividend, helped by strong growth on the back of warmer than usual summer weather and the soccer World Cup.
- European Markets Mixed; Tesco Probe, Declining Sales Hit British Grocers But Zalando Zooms
- European Markets Drift as They Wait for Central Bank Stimulus
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Wm. Morrison Supermarkets?
- This P/E Suggests Wm. Morrison Supermarkets Is a Hold
- 3 Neil Woodford Fast Dividend Growers