WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC (MRW.L)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Comfortable with analysts' full-year profit forecasts (Adds detail, CEO, CFO, analyst comment, shares)
* CFO says comfortable with analysts' consensus for 2017-18 profit Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
LONDON, Nov 2 Morrisons, Britain's fourth largest supermarket group, on Thursday reported another rise in quarterly sales, though its rate of growth did slow a touch.
* TENDER OFFERS FOR SAFEWAY'S £200 MILLION 6.1 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2018, EUR 700 MILLION 2.250 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2020, £400 MILLION 3.5 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2026 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON Asda, the British supermarket business of U.S. retail giant Wal-Mart , reported an 11.5 percent drop in profit in 2016, a performance it said was "behind expectations".
* INITIALLY MORRISONS WILL SUPPLY C.1,000 MCCOLL'S CONVENIENCE SHOPS AND 350 NEWSAGENTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
- European Markets Mixed; Tesco Probe, Declining Sales Hit British Grocers But Zalando Zooms
- European Markets Drift as They Wait for Central Bank Stimulus
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Is It Still Safe to Buy Wm. Morrison Supermarkets?
- This P/E Suggests Wm. Morrison Supermarkets Is a Hold
- 3 Neil Woodford Fast Dividend Growers