Mediaset SpA (MS.MI)
17 Aug 2018
Mon, Mar 5 2018
MILAN Shares in Mediaset fell more than 5 percent on Monday after the party of former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, whose family controls the private broadcaster, did worse than expected in general elections on Sunday.
MILAN A judge on Tuesday postponed a court hearing between Italy's Mediaset and France's Vivendi over a pay-TV dispute that threatens to disrupt the French group's plans to create a European media champion.
* Mediaset investor Berlusconi may gain sway in Italy poll (Recasts, adds source, fund manager)
MILAN Italy's Mediaset said on Monday a Milan judge had formally closed an attempt at mediation between the broadcaster and France's Vivendi, after no agreement was reached in a pay-TV dispute.
MILAN, Feb 26 Italy's Mediaset said on Monday a Milan judge had formally closed an attempt at mediation between the broadcaster and France's Vivendi, after no agreement was reached in a pay-TV dispute. The two groups have been in a legal battle after the French company unexpectedly pulled out of a deal to buy Mediaset's pay-TV unit Premium in July 2016.
- Goldman Sachs Will Beat Out Fintechs To Champion The Consumer Lending Boom
- Dividend Portfolio Review: Busy Earnings Season, Heavy Buying, Growing Dividends
- Green Dot Portfolio: July 2018 Update
- Dividend Champions For August 2018
- Charles Schwab: Organic Growth To Drive The Stock
- Morgan Stanley Is Building A Strong Case