Morgan Stanley (MS.N)
14 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 14 2017
* MORGAN STANLEY REPORTS 5.3 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN DIANA CONTAINERSHIPS INC AS OF DECEMBER 4 - SEC FILING Source: (http://bit.ly/2B1jtIQ) Further company coverage:
* MORGAN STANLEY & CO. INTERNATIONAL PLC PARTICIPATES IN FINTECH GROUP AG WITHIN THE SCOPE OF A CASH CAPITAL INCREASE FROM AUTHORIZED CAPITAL
ROME, Dec 13 An Italian audit court prosecutor said on Wednesday U.S. bank Morgan Stanley could make a plea bargain in a legal case over derivatives contracts struck with the Treasury in Rome, but was more likely to dispute the local court's jurisdiction.
* CLOSE PLACEMENT OF 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA AT 4.06 EUROS PER SHARE, FOR 818.3 MILLION EUROS IN TOTAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* TO PLACE 7.0 PCT OF BANKIA IN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFER ON BEHALF OF BFA TENEDORA DE ACCIONES SA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MORGAN STANLEY REPORTS 11.4 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN OVERSTOCK.COM INC AS OF NOVEMBER 30 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BjGmu2) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Morgan Stanley fired former U.S. Democratic lawmaker Harold Ford, Jr., a managing director at the Wall Street bank, for inappropriate conduct related to an undisclosed event, a spokeswoman said on Thursday.
* MORGAN STANLEY REPORTS 5.0 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN ATARA BIOTHERAPEUTICS INC AS OF NOVEMBER 27 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jrEZiq) Further company coverage:
* MORGAN STANLEY WEALTH MANAGEMENT SAYS LAUNCH OF ONLINE INVESTING PLATFORM IS PART OF MORGAN STANLEY'S OFFERING OF DIGITAL TOOLS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Dec 4 GEMS Education's owners have chosen JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to lead the private schools group's planned flotation, sources familiar with the matter said.
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Right Time To Buy Regeneron, Eli Lilly Gives Guidance, Bluebird Announces Offering
- Seeking Alpha's Weekly Media, Tech, And Finance News Round Up
- Third-Party Capital Willing To Reload, New Capital Ready To Enter: Morgan Stanley
- Tesla Merging With SpaceX: Has Morgan Stanley Gone Mad?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Gilead's Potential, Celgene CAR-T Candidate, Cellectar Soars
- The Largest (Legal) Money-Transfer Scheme In History