Massmart Holdings Ltd (MSMJ.J)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 18 2018
* MASSMART HOLDINGS - SALES PERFORMANCE FOR FIRST 12 WEEKS OF 2018 HAS BEEN SOFT WHICH IS A TREND NOTED BY OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN SOUTH AFRICAN RETAIL
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 22 South African retailer Massmart Holdings on Thursday posted a 2 percent rise in annual profit, helped by cost cuts as consumers battling high personal debt levels spent warily.
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 13 South Africa's Competition Tribunal on Tuesday dismissed a complaint brought by Massmart accusing grocery retailers of anti-competitive behaviour, saying the unit of Wal-Mart had failed to present a strong case.
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 13 South Africa's Massmart is disappointed that the merits of its anti-competitive complaint against grocery retailers were not assessed by the Competition Tribunal, its spokeswoman said on Tuesday after the tribunal dismissed its case.
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 13 South Africa's Competition Tribunal on Tuesday dismissed a complaint brought by Massmart accusing grocery retailers of anti-competitive behaviour.
* UPHELD EXCEPTIONS TAKEN BY RETAILERS SHOPRITE CHECKERS, PICK 'N PAY RETAILERS AND SPAR IN RESPECT OF AMENDED REFERRAL BY MASSMART
* FOR 53 WEEKS TO 31 DECEMBER 2017 MASSMART'S TOTAL SALES INCREASED TO R93.7 BILLION, REPRESENTING 2.7% GROWTH
- MSC Industrial Still Looks A Little Underwhelming
- Upcoming Dividends: 12 Companies, 3 Increases, 2 Double-Digit Increases
- MSC Industrial Direct Co. Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- MSC Industrial Direct's (MSM) CEO Erik Gershwind on F2Q 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- An 'All-Weather' Income Portfolio For Financial Independence