MTN Group Ltd (MTNJ.J)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 20 2018
LAGOS, April 20 South African telecoms firm MTN has appointed Nigerian investment firm Chapel Hill Denham as lead manager for the initial public offering of its Nigerian business in Lagos later this year, two sources told Reuters on Friday.
LAGOS, April 20 South African telecoms firm MTN has appointed Nigerian investment firm Chapel Hill Denham as lead issuing house for the initial public offering of its Nigerian business in Lagos later this year, two sources told Reuters on Friday.
LAGOS South Africa's MTN aims to list its Nigerian unit in an initial public offering this year and has struck an agreement with pan-African lender Ecobank to offer mobile banking across Africa, its group chief executive said on Tuesday.
LAGOS, April 10 South Africa's MTN has signed an agreement to form a partnership with Ecobank on mobile banking across Africa, the telecoms group and lender said on Tuesday.
* Shares surge as much as 13 pct (Recasts with dividend policy, adds shares, analysts comment)
JOHANNESBURG, March 8 MTN Group, Africa's biggest mobile phone operator, returned to annual profit in 2017 in the absence of one-off charges related to a $1.1 billion Nigerian fine.
* FOR THE 12-MONTH PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017, SEES FULL YEAR HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE OF BETWEEN 170 CENTS PER SHARE AND 190 CENTS PER SHARE
* GAMING BATTLE GROUND PTY HAS EXECUTED CONTENT DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH MTN GROUP LTD, AFRICA'S MOBILE-NETWORK OPERATOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MTN GROUP - EXPECTS TO REPORT AN IMPROVEMENT OF AT LEAST 20% IN BOTH HEPS AND EPS FOR 12-MONTH PERIOD ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 28 MTN Group, Africa's biggest mobile phone operator, said on Thursday it had assigned a $231 million shareholder loan to phone tower group, IHS Holding Ltd, impacting its 2017 profits.
- Brunch, Craft Beer, And Investing: A Turning Point
- Nick's Portfolio Review Q1 2018
- Upcoming Dividends: 79 Companies, 25 Increases, 13 Double-Digit Increases
- Nick's Portfolio Tournament First Round Results
- Vail Resorts Gives Investors A Mountainous 40% Dividend Increase
- 7 Dividend Increases: March 5-9, 2018