Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA.N)
Thu, Apr 19 2018
WASHINGTON A U.S. judge expressed skepticism on Thursday toward a bid by President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman to get a raft of charges dismissed, while a prosecutor said Paul Manafort was suspected of being a campaign "back channel" to Russia.
* QUARTER INCLUDED INCOME TAX BENEFIT OF $42.6 MILLION DUE TO FEDERAL INCOME TAX LEGISLATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS ANNOUNCES 25% INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* Mueller Water Products reports 2017 fourth quarter and fiscal year results
- Thoughts On The San Jose Water-Connecticut Water Merger
- Mueller Water Products (MWA) Presents At 28th Annual Pump, Valve and Water Systems Symposium - Slideshow
- Mueller Water Products' (MWA) CEO Scott Hall on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Mueller Water Products, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Cool, Clear Water: A Thematic Macro Play For The Next 50 Years
- Mueller Water: Is The Premium Valuation Justified?