National Bank of Greece SA (NBGr.AT)
14 Dec 2018
Mon, Nov 12 2018
* Residential property values rise 2.5 pct y/y in Q3 * Economic recovery, strong foreign interest reflected in prices * Prices had declined by 42 percent since 2008 peak ATHENS, Nov 12 A recovery in Greece's residential property market gained momentum in the third quarter of 2018, central bank data showed on Monday, suggesting an improving economy and growing foreign interest may help property prices rise further. Property accounts for a large chunk of household
ATHENS, Oct 23 National Bank (NBG), Greece's second-largest lender will ask European Union competition authorities for more time to complete planned asset sales under an EU-approved restructuring plan, two bankers close to the matter said.
* NBG would not give details why it ended talks (Adds Gongbao statement, para 3)
Oct 4 - National Bank of Greece S.A. (“NBG”) announces the completion of the sale of its 99.83% stake in South African Bank of Athens (“SABA”) to GroCapital Holdings Limited (a consortium consisting of Afgri Holdings Proprietary Limited, Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and Public Investment Corporation SOC Limited) following receipt of the required regulatory approvals from i) the South African Reserve Bank, ii) the South African Ministry of Finance and iii) the South African Competition Auth
ATHENS, Aug 31 Greece's second-largest lender National Bank (NBG) swung to a loss in the second quarter despite lower provisions for impaired loans as the cost of a voluntary retirement scheme weighed on its bottom line.
- Midstream Q3 2018 Preview: Key Topics For Earnings Calls
- MLP Poised For Double-Digit Returns
- EAA Announces October 2018 Portfolio
- Road To Financial Independence: Best September Ever, Investing Into Technology Stocks Amid Mounting Trade Woes
- Dividend Growth Portfolio 4th Quarter Letter To Investors
- Wall Street Targets 90 Champions, Contenders, And Challengers As Dividend Stars For October