National Bank of Greece SA (NBGr.AT)
Fri, Aug 31 2018
ATHENS, Aug 31 Greece's second-largest lender National Bank (NBG) swung to a loss in the second quarter despite lower provisions for impaired loans as the cost of a voluntary retirement scheme weighed on its bottom line.
ATHENS National Bank of Greece (NBG) has received one binding offer from Chinese group Gongbao for a majority stake in its insurance subsidiary, the lender said on Friday.
ATHENS, June 8 National Bank of Greece (NBG) has received one binding offer from Chinese group Gongbao for a majority stake in its insurance subsidiary, the lender said on Friday.
ATHENS, May 31 Greece's National Bank (NBG) turned profitable in January-to-March helped by lower provisions for bad loans, Greece's second-largest lender by assets said on Thursday.
ATHENS Greek banks will pass the European Central Bank's (ECB) stress test of their financial health, the chief executive of the country's second-biggest lender, National Bank (NBG) , said on Monday.
ATHENS, April 16 Greek banks are seen passing the European Central Bank's stress tests, the results of which will be published in May, the chief executive of the country's second-biggest lender National Bank of Greece said on Monday.
BRIEF-National Bank Of Belgium To Keep Q2 Countercyclical Buffer For Credit Risk Exposures To Belgium Counterparties At 0 Percent
* TO KEEP Q2 COUNTERCYCLICAL BUFFER FOR CREDIT RISK EXPOSURES TO BELGIUM COUNTERPARTIES AT 0%
* IN 2017 BANK MADE NET PROFIT OF EUR 633 MILLION COMPARABLE TO THAT IN PREVIOUS YEAR
ATHENS, March 28 Greece's National Bank is exploring all options on the sale of a majority stake in its wholly-owned insurance unit after a deal to sell the subsidiary to Netherlands-based investor Exin expired on Wednesday, the banks's CFO said.
* NPE ratio drops to 44 pct of loan book vs 44.9 pct in Dec. 2016 (Adds NBG CEO comment, Piraeus Bank)
- Midstreams Going C-Corp, Should SEC Disallow The Measure Distributable Cash Flow?
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - September 17, 2018
- Time To Add This 9.3% Yielding CEF
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q2 2018 Update
- Energy Transfer Equity And Energy Transfer Partners: A Combined ETE/ETP Offers Significant Upside And A Growing Yield Of 6.7%
- Fed Funds Rate At 7.5%?