Nabriva Therapeutics PLC (NBRV.OQ)
21 Sep 2018
Mon, May 21 2018
Nabriva Therapeutics Plc's antibiotic drug to treat a common form of pneumonia met the main goal of a key clinical trial, but concerns over its side effects sent the drug developer's shares down 13 percent on Monday.
* Co to seek approval for drug in Q4 2018 (Adds analyst quote, updates stock price)
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOPLINE RESULTS FROM PIVOTAL PHASE 3 CLINICAL TRIAL OF ORAL LEFAMULIN FOR THE TREATMENT OF COMMUNITY-ACQUIRED BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA
May 21 Nabriva Therapeutics Plc said on Monday its drug to treat adults suffering from a type of pneumonia met the main goal of a late-stage study.
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RECENT CORPORATE HIGHLIGHTS
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS AND ROIVANT SCIENCES ENTER INTO LICENSE AGREEMENT TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE LEFAMULIN IN GREATER CHINA
- Is There Any Chance For New Antibiotics?
- Redux: My 3 January Effect Candidates Are Producing Major Alpha Through May
- Top 10 Market Movers With Insider Buying As Of May 23, 2018
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Sesen Bio Presents Vicinium Data, UroGen's Mitogel Data, FibroGen In IPF
- Nabriva Therapeutics (NBRV) LEAP 2 Phase 3 Trial Topline Results Conference Call - Slideshow
- Nabriva Falls On Lefamulin Safety Concerns, But Issues Are Overblown