Nordea Bank AB (NDA.ST)
Thu, Dec 14 2017
* SAYS EXPECTS NET PRESENT VALUE OF SAVINGS RELATED TO RESOLUTION FEES, DEPOSIT GUARANTEES ARISING FROM THE RE-DOMICILIATION TO FINLAND TO BE APPROXIMATELY EUR 1.1-1.3 BLN
HELSINKI, Dec 8 Nordic region's biggest bank Nordea has started layoff talks in Finland aiming to cut around 420 jobs in the country, it said on Friday.
HELSINKI, Dec 8 Nordea has started layoff talks in Finland with an aim to reduce up to 500 jobs in the country, a union representative said on Friday.
* NORDEA JOINS FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED TRADE FINANCE PLATFORM AS FOUNDING PARTNER
* DUE TO REGULATORY DEMANDS FROM US IRS NORDEA BANK AB WILL DELIST CERTIFICATE WITH AUTOLIV SDB AS UNDERLYING
* SAYS HAS ESTABLISHED NORDEA VENTURES TO MAKE STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS IN FINTECH START-UP COMPANIES
LONDON, Nov 23 (IFR) - Nordea Bank proved just how low investors are willing to go after selling a €750m 3.5% perp NC2025 Additional Tier 1 bond on Tuesday, the lowest coupon achieved in the sector by any European bank.
* Nordea announces results of consent solicitations in relation to certain of its US MTN notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
COPENHAGEN, Nov 10 Swedish bank Nordea has decided to abolish the position as global leader of Advisory & ECM (Equity Capital Markets), currently held by Dane Harald Gron, to simplify its setup, it said in statement on Friday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed a number of capital instruments issued by Nordea Bank AB (Nordea). This follows Nordea's announcement today that it is seeking investor consent to amend the terms and conditions (T&C) of these instruments ahead of the bank's planned re-domiciliation to Finland next year. A full list of the instruments affected is at the end of this rating action commentary. Fitch has affirmed the ra