Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ.OQ)
Fri, Apr 27 2018
* NASDAQ INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2r4cgns) Further company coverage:
Nasdaq Inc is open to launching a cryptocurrency exchange in the future as the regulatory environment evolves, the head of the exchange operator said on Wednesday.
April 25 Nasdaq Inc is open to launching a cryptocurrency exchange in the future as the regulatory environment evolves, the head of the exchange operator said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Nasdaq Inc CEO Adena Friedman's 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.5 Million Versus $8.2 Million In 2016
* NASDAQ INC CEO ADENA FRIEDMAN'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.5 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FJngvZ) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
NEW YORK, March 1 Nasdaq Inc on Thursday filed a patent infringement lawsuit against rival IEX Group, accusing the newest U.S. exchange operator of copying several core aspects of its electronic trading platform.
Jan 31 Nasdaq Inc on Wednesday posted a higher-than-expected fourth-quarter profit, helped by a rise in revenues from non-trading related businesses, which the transatlantic exchange operator has made a bigger part of its strategic focus.
BRIEF-Nasdaq Inc Reports Total Of 262 New Listings So Far In 2017 Including 133 IPOs And 33 Transfers
* NASDAQ INC - WELCOMED TOTAL OF 262 NEW LISTINGS SO FAR IN 2017 INCLUDING 133 INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS AND 33 TRANSFERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, Dec 4 Saudi Arabia's Stock Exchange said on Monday it has hired U.S. group Nasdaq to replace its 16-year-old registry, depository and settlement infrastructure as it tackles challenges including the forthcoming listing of Saudi Aramco.
- European Parliament Will Question Mark Zuckerberg; U.S./China Trade Tensions Continue To Ease (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Zuckerberg Testifies In Brussels
- 0x Readies Launch Of Version 2 Of Decentralized Markets Blockchain Protocol
- The European Central Bank Updates, And The EU Monitors Imports (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Mario Draghi Takes The Stage
- Nasdaq (NDAQ) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript