Nemaska Lithium Inc (NMX.TO)
Tue, May 22 2018
Canada's Nemaska Lithium said on Tuesday it had secured funding of up to C$402 million ($314 million) from investors, which it plans to use to build a mine and processing plant to produce lithium, the key ingredient for rechargeable batteries.
May 22 Canada's Nemaska Lithium said on Tuesday it had secured funding of up to C$402 million ($314 million) from investors, which it plans to use to build a mine and processing plant to produce lithium, the key ingredient for rechargeable batteries.
* NEMASKA LITHIUM ANNOUNCES C$280,000,000 BOUGHT DEAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON SHARES AND C$80,000,000 CONTEMPORANEOUS PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF COMMON SHARES
* NEMASKA LITHIUM ANNOUNCES PRICING AND CLOSING OF BOOKS ON USD 350M BOND OFFERING
BRIEF-Nemaska Lithium And Northvolt Announce Signature Of Agreement In Principle For Supply Of Lithium Hydroxide
* NEMASKA LITHIUM AND NORTHVOLT ANNOUNCE SIGNATURE OF AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE FOR SUPPLY OF LITHIUM HYDROXIDE
* NEMASKA LITHIUM LAUNCHES A $300 MILLION - $350 MILLION BOND OFFERING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Cameo Resources Corp Says Softbank Group To Acquire Up To 9.9 Pct Of Nemaska Lithium Inc's Outstanding Common Shares
* CAMEO RESOURCES CORP.: SOFTBANK GROUP MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN NEMASKA LITHIUM’S PROPOSED WHABOUCHI MINE
* CONFIRMS THAT IT HAS ENTERED INTO A $150 MILLION STREAMING AGREEMENT WITH ORION MINE FINANCE II LP
TORONTO/VANCOUVER SoftBank Group Corp's entry into the lithium sector, a hot commodity for electric car batteries, is raising hopes that small miners struggling to secure bank funding can tap alternative financing to cash in on booming demand.
TORONTO/VANCOUVER, April 6 Canada's Nemaska Lithium Inc is in talks with U.S. private equity firm Orion Mine Finance Group on a lithium streaming deal, a type of specialized mining finance, according to people familiar with the transaction.
- Death Of The Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle
- World Series of Crude Oil: Winner Decides Winter Gasoline Prices
- Inflation Scorecard: Moderation in All Things
- Prepare for a Drop in Diesel and Gasoline Prices
- Inflation Scorecard: Is Reflation Upon Us?
- The Backwards Robin Hood Effect in Crude Oil Trading