Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC (NOGN.L)
19 Oct 2018
Tue, Aug 21 2018
Aug 21 Nostrum Oil & Gas Plc reported an 8.8 percent drop in first-half revenue on Tuesday as it strove to stabilise production from two of its wells and complete a gas treatment plant in Kazakhstan.
Aug 21 Nostrum Oil & Gas Plc's first-half revenue dropped 8.8 percent due to production troubles at two of its wells and delays at its gas treatment plant in Kazakhstan, the company said on Tuesday.
- E&P 'Tier One Producer' Club #18-1
- Analyzing A Top Energy ETF For Energy Plays
- E&P 'Bottom Of The Barrel' Club #18-5: Ex-Chapter 11 Company Stats For The First Half Of 2018
- E&P Bottom Of The Barrel Club #18-4: The Second Half Kickoff Gets Muffed
- Northern Oil and Gas (NOG) Presents At EnerCom's 23rd Annual Oil & Gas Conference - Slideshow
- Stocks To Watch: Alibaba, Target And Energy Plays To Center Stage