Nokia Oyj (NOK)
12 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 15 2018
* NOKIA WINS FIVE-YEAR MANAGED SERVICES AGREEMENT TO MANAGE OPTUS' NETWORK
* SAYS TO CUT 80 JOBS IN FINLAND Source text in Finnish: [https://www.nokia.com/fi_fi/uutiset/tiedotteet/2018/01/12/nokian-yhteistoimintaneuvottelut-paatokseen ] Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* NOKIA TO REPLACE LEGACY OPTICAL CORE NETWORK CONNECTING 200 TELENOR NODES IN NORWAY AND SWEDEN
* NOKIA, T-MOBILE US AND INTEL COLLABORATE TO BRING T-MOBILE'S FIRST COMMERCIAL HARDWARE BASED 5G 28 GHZ CELL ON AIR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HELSINKI Nokia has signed a multi-year smartphone patent license deal with China's Huawei [HWT.UL] -- its arch rival in the networks business -- giving it royalty agreements with all of the world's largest handset makers.
* Shares rise almost 2 percent (Adds background, updates shares)
* EXPECTS THAT REVENUE FOR AGREEMENT WILL BEGIN TO BE RECOGNIZED IN Q4 OF 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NOKIA OYJ - SIGNED A MULTI-YEAR PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH HUAWEI
HELSINKI Nokia said its chief operating officer will leave the telecom network equipment maker, which is struggling in the face of a shrinking market and tough competition, after just eight months in the job.
HELSINKI, Dec 11 Nokia said its chief operating officer will leave the telecom network equipment maker, which is struggling in the face of a shrinking market and tough competition, after just eight months in the job.
- Tesla: Not Your Ordinary Car Company, The 'Tesla Economy' Is Already Here
- The Ciena Roller Coaster Is Back In The Buy Zone
- Wall Street Breakfast: Bitcoin Mania Lands On Wall Street
- BlackBerry: The First Real Look?
- BlackBerry Loses Nokia Dispute
- Wall Street Breakfast: OPEC Signals Output Cuts Through 2018