Nokia Oyj (NOKIA.HE)
19 Mar 2018
* SAYS HAS COMPLETED THE ACQUISITION OF UNIUM, A SEATTLE-BASED SOFTWARE COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN SOLVING COMPLEX WIRELESS NETWORKING PROBLEMS FOR USE IN MISSION-CRITICAL AND RESIDENTIAL WI-FI APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
HELSINKI Finland's state investment arm has spent about 844 million euros ($1.04 billion) on building a 3.3 percent stake in Nokia , strengthening national influence over the telecom network gear maker.
* Remains a big employer in home Finnish market (Adds comment from minister, fund manager, detail on ownership)
HELSINKI, March 13 Finland's government investment arm Solidium said on Tuesday it had acquired a 3.3 percent stake in Nokia to strengthen Finnish ownership in the telecom network gear maker.
* SAYS NOKIA UPGRADES ORANGE NETWORK TO ENHANCE MOBILE BROADBAND FOR OVER 60 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS IN SEVEN COUNTRIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* REG-NOKIA APPOINTS SANJAY GOEL AS PRESIDENT OF GLOBAL SERVICES AND MEMBER OF THE NOKIA GROUP LEADERSHIP TEAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* SPECTRA SELECTS NOKIA FOR MAJOR BROADBAND SERVICE EXPANSION ACROSS REGIONS OF INDIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* COMPANIES SIGN MOU FOR PROVISION OF NOKIA WORLDWIDE IOT NETWORK GRID (WING) TO ENABLE DELIVERY OF LOCAL AND GLOBAL IOT SERVICES
* NOKIA AND T-MOBILE LEADING THE WAY WITH NATIONWIDE 5G MULTI-BAND NETWORK ROLLOUT ACROSS THE UNITED STATES