National Oilwell Varco Inc (NOV.N)
20 Sep 2018
Thu, Jun 28 2018
DUBAI Saudi Aramco signed a deal with National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) to form a joint venture to make onshore rigs and equipment in Saudi Arabia, the state-owned Saudi energy firm said.
DUBAI, June 28 Saudi Aramco signed a deal with National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) to form a joint venture to make onshore rigs and equipment in Saudi Arabia, the state-owned Saudi energy firm said.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.05 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO PROVIDES OPERATIONAL UPDATE FOR THE FIRST QUARTER 2018
BRIEF-National Oilwell Varco Says CEO Clay Williams' FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $12.7 Mln Versus $10.6 Mln In FY 2016
* NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO INC SAYS CEO CLAY WILLIAMS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.7 MILLION VERSUS $10.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2GrSNTe] Further company coverage:
- Listen To Earnings Beat - Again
- UPRO Valuations Becoming Extended, But Pockets Within Still Offer Value
- Top 3 Ways To Play USO While Delays In Completions Persist
- Continental Resources Thriving While Others Delay Completions
- National Oilwell Varco Delivers On Cue, Transformation Process Underway
- Outperforming The Market By Following Earnings Revisions