Netcare Ltd (NTCJ.J)
14 Dec 2017
Mon, Nov 20 2017
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 20 South African private healthcare operator Netcare will restructure its operations in Britain, its chief executive said, after the group reported a drop in annual profit due in part to belt-tightening by the UK's National Health Service.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 20 South Africa's second-largest private hospital firm Netcare on Monday reported a 7 percent drop in full-year profit as tighter medical spending hurt its business both at home and in the United Kingdom.
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 28 South Africa's Netcare will buy the rest of Britain's BMI Healthcare from private equity firm Apax and other partners in an all-share deal, the company said on Thursday.
* NETCARE LTD - GUIDED FULL-YEAR EBITDA MARGINS WOULD REMAIN BROADLY IN LINE WITH FIRST HALF EBITDA MARGIN OF 21.1% AND THIS GUIDANCE REMAINS INTACT
- The Chemist's CEF Report, November 2017: CEFs Not Joining The Party
- The Chemist's CEF Report - October 2017: CEFs Continuing To Break To New Highs
- Discounts Widen, Premiums Fall: CEF Weekly Update
- Stagnant NAV Growth And CEF Efficiencies: CEF Weekly Update
- Weekly CEF Roundup: A Mixed Week
- The Chemist's CEF Report - September 2017: Volatility Says Hi And Goodbye