Netcare Ltd (NTCJ.J)
20 Jul 2018
Mon, May 14 2018
May 14 Netcare, South Africa's second-largest private hospital operator, reported an 8.5 percent rise in half-year earnings on Monday, citing a strong domestic performance and its exit from the UK.
May 14 Netcare, South Africa's second-largest private hospital firm, reported a 8.5 percent rise in half-year earnings on Monday.
March 28 South African private healthcare operator Netcare drew a line under its ambitions in Britain on Wednesday, saying it would exit the market due to difficult trading conditions.
JOHANNESBURG, March 19 South Africa's competition authority has approved private hospital firm Netcare's acquisition of Akeso Clinics after the company agreed to sell two hospitals and maintain a range of pricing levels, it said on Monday.
BRIEF-SA's Competition Tribunal Approves Netcare Hospital Merger With Akeso With Pricing, Divestiture Conditions
* CONDITIONS FOR NETCARE, AKESO DEAL INCLUDE: NETCARE SHALL MAINTAIN BASE TARIFF CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTED AT AKESO FACILITIES
* COMPETITION TRIBUNAL APPROVES NETCARE'S ACQUISITION OF AKESO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
- Insured Municipal Bonds May Offer Added Security For Investors
- The Chemist's CEF Report - April 2018: CEF Discounts Widen To 12-Month Lows
- The Chemist's Quality CEF Report - March 2018
- The Chemist's CEF Report - March 2018: CEFs Not Overreacting To Market Volatility
- March: CEF Declines Better Than S&P 500, But Opportunities Arise
- Weekly Review: Municipal Bonds CEFs