Netcare Ltd (NTCJ.J)
Wed, Mar 28 2018
March 28 South African private healthcare operator Netcare drew a line under its ambitions in Britain on Wednesday, saying it would exit the market due to difficult trading conditions.
JOHANNESBURG, March 19 South Africa's competition authority has approved private hospital firm Netcare's acquisition of Akeso Clinics after the company agreed to sell two hospitals and maintain a range of pricing levels, it said on Monday.
BRIEF-SA's Competition Tribunal Approves Netcare Hospital Merger With Akeso With Pricing, Divestiture Conditions
* CONDITIONS FOR NETCARE, AKESO DEAL INCLUDE: NETCARE SHALL MAINTAIN BASE TARIFF CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTED AT AKESO FACILITIES
* COMPETITION TRIBUNAL APPROVES NETCARE'S ACQUISITION OF AKESO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* NETCARE'S FY2017 FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MEANT THAT BMI'S FINANCING FACILITIES NEEDED TO BE AMENDED
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 20 South African private healthcare operator Netcare will restructure its operations in Britain, its chief executive said, after the group reported a drop in annual profit due in part to belt-tightening by the UK's National Health Service.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 20 South Africa's second-largest private hospital firm Netcare on Monday reported a 7 percent drop in full-year profit as tighter medical spending hurt its business both at home and in the United Kingdom.
- The Chemist's Quality CEF Report - March 2018
- The Chemist's CEF Report - March 2018: CEFs Not Overreacting To Market Volatility
- March: CEF Declines Better Than S&P 500, But Opportunities Arise
- Weekly Review: Municipal Bonds CEFs
- The Chemist's Quality CEF Report - February 2018
- The Chemist's CEF Report - February 2018: Rate Worries Stifle Fixed Income CEFs