News Corp (NWSA.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* IN QUARTER, COMPANY RECORDED A CHARGE OF $174 MILLION RELATED TO RECENTLY ENACTED U.S. TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT
Feb 8 Wall Street Journal-owner News Corp reported a 3 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by growth in its digital real estate business.
Jan 22 News Corp's Rupert Murdoch on Monday called on Facebook Inc to pay "trusted" news publishers a carriage fee, similar to the model used by cable companies.
* NEWS CORP - ANNOUNCED LAUNCH OF NEWS IQ, A NEW ADVERTISING PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY, Sept 7 A business partner of News Corp Co-Chairman Lachlan Murdoch filed a motion in an Australian court on Thursday seeking to stop a vote on CBS Corp's planned buyout of a struggling local television station.
* Interim dividend of HK2 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- News' (NWSA) CEO Robert Thomson on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Equity Versus Debt: A Showdown
- Wall Street Breakfast: Market Jitters Extend Into Second Day
- Seeking Alpha's Weekly Media, Tech, And Finance News Round Up
- News Corp. - Not A Buy At This Price
- News' (NWSA) CEO Robert Thomson on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript