NEX Group PLC (NXGN.L)
26 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 4 2018
* SPOT FX VOLUMES FOR MARCH 2018 UP 7 PERCENT TO $92.7 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON U.S. exchange operator CME Group has agreed to buy NEX Group for $5.5 billion to create a cross-border powerhouse for investors trading in the multi-trillion dollar foreign exchange and government debt markets.
* Analysts, shareholders eye counterbids (Adds context on exchange mergers, analyst, lawyer comments, updates share movement)
* CME AND NEX HAVE REACHED AGREEMENT ON TERMS OF A RECOMMENDED ACQUISITION WHEREBY ENTIRE ISSUED AND TO BE ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF NEX
U.S. exchange operator CME Group is in advanced talks to buy Britain's NEX Group for about 3.8 billion pounds ($5.4 billion) to create a cross-border trading powerhouse.
* Deal would create cross-border trading powerhouse (Adds context, shares)
* CONFIRMS HAS RECEIVED NON-BINDING PROPOSAL FROM CME GROUP INC REGARDING A POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF NEX AT A PRICE OF £10 PER SHARE
March 28 U.S. exchange operator CME Group Inc is in advanced talks to acquire Britain's NEX Group Plc for about 4 billion pounds ($5.64 billion), Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter. https://bloom.bg/2E28b6Z
LONDON Britain's NEX Group Plc said it had received a preliminary takeover approach from U.S.-based exchange operator CME Group , in a move to create a cross-border trading powerhouse.
* CME may want to clear NEX products to boost in-house business -analyst (Recasts, adds details)
- Expect Mergers And Acquisitions In The Gold Mining Industry Moving Into 2012
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays: October 31, 2011
- Is Golden Star's Stock Cheap or Expensive?
- 5 Stocks Under $10: Are These Shares Undervalued?
- 5 Stocks Trading Under $10 That Could Surge Higher
- Gold Correction Makes Small- And Medium-Sized Miners Prime Takeover Targets