OC Oerlikon Corporation AG Pfaeffikon (OERL.S)
10 Dec 2018
Mon, Nov 19 2018
* RECEIVES QUALIFIED SUPPLIER STATUS FOR BALINIT C COATINGS ON COPPER ALLOYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q3 GROUP ORDERS UP BY 22.2 % TO CHF 655 MILLION (Q3 2017: CHF 536 MILLION)
* Q2 ORDER INTAKE INCREASED YEAR-ON-YEAR BY 26.8 % TO CHF 677 MILLION
* OERLIKON SIGNED DEFINITE AGREEMENT WITH DANA INC. FOR SALE OF DRIVE SYSTEMS SEGMENT
ZURICH Industrial group OC Oerlikon shelved a listing for its drives unit on Monday citing market volatility, adding to signs that the Swiss IPO market, which got off to a strong start this year, is cooling.
* OC Oerlikon blames market volatility (Adds context, analyst comment)
ZURICH, June 28 Swiss industrial group OC Oerlikon on Wednesday set a price range of 48 to 62 Swiss francs per share for its gearbox unit in a public offering (IPO) that would create a company worth up to 620 million francs ($621.7 million).
ZURICH OC Oerlikon will sell shares of its drive systems business which makes transmissions for Lamborghini and Ferrari as it raises money to bolster its surfacing and textile machinery units, the Swiss technology group said on Friday.
* Drive systems unit profitability lags that of surface solutions (Adds quote from CEO, analyst, details about trade row, oligarch)
ZURICH, June 15 Swiss technology group OC Oerlikon will sell shares of its drive-systems business that makes transmissions for Lamborghini and Ferrari in an initial public offering (IPO) as it focuses on surface-solutions unit and textile machinery, the company said on Friday.