Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI.N)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 7 2018
WILMINGTON, Del. The owner of Orianna Health Systems filed for bankruptcy late Tuesday after reaching a restructuring deal with its landlord, the second large nursing home operator to seek Chapter 11 protection this week due to unpaid rent.
* OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC - REAFFIRMS ADJUSTED FFO GUIDANCE
* MADE "SIGNIFICANT" PROGRESS IN STRATEGIC ASSET REPOSITIONING EFFORTS DURING Q4
* OMEGA ANNOUNCES TWENTY SECOND CONSECUTIVE INCREASE IN ITS QUARTERLY COMMON STOCK DIVIDEND
* Omega announces third quarter 2017 financial results; increased dividend rate for 21st consecutive quarter
* Omega announces twenty first consecutive increase in its quarterly common stock dividend and release date of third quarter earnings and conference call
* Diversicare and Omega agree to the terms of a new master lease
* Says only minor flooding and damage reported and all 16 facilities in path of Irma have resumed re-admitting residents Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Omega Healthcare Investors: Undervalued, At Least 10% Capital Upside
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: February 2018
- Is Mr. Market Starting To Buy Omega's Story Yet?
- Top 2 Of 98 Dividend Achievers: Omega Health By Yield; TransMontaigne For Net Gains In March
- Should REITs Have A Significant Place In Your Asset Allocation?
- Road To Financial Independence: My February 88-Stock Portfolio Review With Big Apple Purchase