Old Mutual PLC (OMLJ.J)
22 Jun 2018
LONDON, June 25 Shares in British wealth management firm Quilter jumped on Monday following its initial public offering in one of the last stages of parent Old Mutual's break-up plan.
May 25 Old Mutual shareholders approved an employee share bonus plan on Friday, although the Anglo-South African financial services group faced a backlash over granting non-performance based awards to executives.
LONDON, April 30 British wealth manager Quilter said total assets fell 2.4 percent in the first quarter as market losses more than offset a rise in net inflows of fresh client money.
* BUSINESSES CONTINUE TO TRADE IN LINE WITH ITS EXPECTATIONS AS OUTLINED IN ITS FULL YEAR RESULTS PUBLISHED ON 15 MARCH 2018
* Rest to have primary list in South Africa (Adds CEO comment, share price, CEO bonus)
LONDON, April 20 Old Mutual said on Friday that the next stage of a planned break-up of the company would take place in June with the listing of its asset management and emerging market units.
* NEDBANK GROUP LTD - CONCLUSION OF A RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT BETWEEN NEDBANK GROUP AND OLD MUTUAL LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - OLD MUTUAL UPDATE ON MANAGED SEPARATION TIMETABLE AND PUBLICATION OF SHAREHOLDER DOCUMENTATION
* OLD MUTUAL PLC - PUBLICATION OF PRE-LISTING STATEMENT AND EXPECTED LISTING DATE ANNOUNCED
* TRAVELERS HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL OF REMEDIES THEY WERE CLAIMING