Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
Fri, Jun 15 2018
ABIDJAN, June 15 French telecoms group Orange has suspended the installation of new ditigal network cables in Ivory Coast because of vandalism, a top official said on Friday.
PARIS Orange , France's biggest telecoms operator, is looking to merge its Orange Cinema Series (OCS) arm with Altice Studio to create a new business big enough to challenge the likes of Netflix , Le Figaro newspaper reported.
ABIDJAN, May 15 A fire and other damage last month at a facility of French telecoms group Orange in Ivory Coast appears to have been an act of professional "sabotage", a top company official said late on Tuesday.
* Names Paul de Leusse as joint CEO for mobile financial services arm
* ORANGE'S SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE RENEWAL OF CEO STEPHANE RICHARD'S MANDATE AS BOARD MEMBER WITH 88.62 PERCENT OF VOTES Further company coverage: (Reporting by Mathieu Rosemain)
* Vivendi and Orange sign a partnership deal with the CanalOlympia cinema network for African market
DUBAI, April 26 A joint venture of Kuwaiti logistics firm Agility and France's Orange, have filed another claim against a director of Iraqi mobile telecoms operator Korek, alleging undisclosed self-dealing and interests.
* ORANGE SEES HEAVY COMPETITION TO CONTINUE IN FRANCE ON THE LOW-END OF THE MOBILE MARKET, EXECUTIVE FABIENNE DULAC SAYS Further company coverage: (Reporting by Mathieu Rosemain)
* Reiterates full-year targets (Recasts story, adds background, details)
PARIS, April 26 French telecoms group Orange reported a 3.8 percent rise in its core operating profit in the first quarter, mainly driven by higher sales in its leading markets.
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel On Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Clean Energy Investing: Signs Of Alpha
- Stay Away From Chinese IPOs - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/20/17)