Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Nov 16 2017
BARCELONA, Nov 16 Orange's Spanish business will post core operating profit growth of at least 15 percent in the second half of this year, Chief Financial Officer Ramon Fernandez said on Thursday.
* OUR TELEKOM TO ROLL OUT 4G/LTE NETWORK AND HIGH-SPEED BROADBAND IN SOLOMON ISLANDS WITH SES NETWORKS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
WARSAW, Nov 14 Polish unit of France's Orange has started negotiations with trade unions on voluntary redundancies and salaries, the company said on Tuesday.
LAVAL, France, Nov 9 Orange Chief Executive Stephane Richard said on Thursday an exit of the French state as a shareholder of the telecom operator was likely to be gradual and manageable and was not on "today's agenda".
LAVAL, France, Nov 9 Orange Chief Executive Stephane Richard said on Thursday an exit of the French state from the capital of the telecom operator did not seem to be on "today's agenda".
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Orange S.A.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+'. The Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is below. Orange's rating is underpinned by the telecom group's strong domestic position in France, which represented 59% of the group's adjusted EBITDA minus capex at end-2016. A convergence-based strategy across its main European operation
* EU roaming rules impacted Q3 core operating profit (Adds background, details)
PARIS, Oct 26 France's Orange reported third-quarter results that met expectations, with sales increases in its home country and Spain helping to drive up its core operating profit.
WARSAW, Oct 25 Poland's largest telecoms operator Orange Polska raised its full-year core earnings guidance on Wednesday, citing a rebound in its fixed broadband business.
WARSAW, Oct 25 Poland's largest telecoms operator Orange Polska, a unit of France's Orange , said its third quarter net profit fell 24 percent from a year earlier to 28 million zlotys ($7.8 million).
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Building A Clean Energy Portfolio; The Time Is At Hand
- Ormat Technologies (ORA) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Hurricane Lessons
- Ormat Technologies: 22% Equity Stake By ORIX A Positive Development - But Is It Enough?