Orange SA (ORAN.PA)
Thu, Mar 15 2018
DUBAI, March 15 A joint venture of Kuwaiti logistics firm Agility and France's Orange has filed a claim against three directors of Iraqi mobile telecoms operator Korek, alleging mismanagement and the apparent misappropriation of millions of dollars.
* REG-ORANGE ISSUES A 10-YEAR 1.375% EUR 1 BILLION BOND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS France's Orange has signed a new deal to broadcast channels owned by Groupe TF1 , the companies said in a joint statement on Thursday, following a dispute the two were embroiled in over distribution fees.
PARIS, March 8 France's Orange has signed a new deal to broadcast channels owned by Groupe TF1 , the companies said in a joint statement on Thursday, following a dispute the two were embroiled in over distribution fees.
BONN, March 6 Deutsche Telekom launched its first all-you-can-eat mobile tariff in its home market Germany on Tuesday, as it seeks to raise revenues per user that are around half the level of its successful U.S. unit T-Mobile.
PARIS, March 5 Orange is ready to stop distributing broadcasts of channels owned by TF1 if it continues to demand fees for content that is available via other distributors for free, its chief executive was quoted as saying by Le Figaro on Monday.
PARIS, March 5 France's Orange said on Monday it will add seven new members to its executive committee with the aim to strengthen its range of services beyond its core telecoms business.
* Telekom confirms guidance (Adds reason for CFO departure, guidance)
* Company boss Richard wins new mandate (Adds background, comparisons)
PARIS, Feb 21 French telecoms group Orange has no plans to merge with a rival in Germany or expand in another country in Africa, chief executive Stephane Richard said on Wednesday.
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Clean Energy Investing: Signs Of Alpha
- Stay Away From Chinese IPOs - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/20/17)
- Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides