Oracle Corp (ORCL.N)
20 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 12 2018
* ORACLE CORP - ANNOUNCED PLANS TO EXPAND MODERN CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE FOOTPRINT
* COURT ORDERS MEETING OF ACONEX SHAREHOLDERS TO CONSIDER AND VOTE ON SCHEME UNDER WHICH ORACLE CORP'S UNIT WILL ACQUIRE ALL OF SHARES IN ACONEX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-India's Tata Communications Ties Up With Oracle To Drive Digital Transformation For Global Enterprises
* TEAMS UP WITH ORACLE TO DRIVE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FOR GLOBAL ENTERPRISE Source text - http://bit.ly/2FtYpeO Further company coverage:
* RIMINI STREET FILES COURT PETITION TO RECOVER ADDITIONAL $32 MILLION FROM ORACLE
Oracle Corp said on Tuesday it issued a critical patch that provides fixes for certain of its products for Intel Corp chip flaws.
Jan 16 Oracle Corp said on Tuesday it issued a critical patch that provides fixes for certain of its products for Intel Corp chip flaws.
A federal appeals court on Monday reduced a $124 million verdict Oracle Corp won in a copyright infringement and data theft lawsuit against Rimini Street Inc, an upstart rival that provides third-party support for Oracle’s enterprise software clients.
* NFUSZ INC SAYS ON JANUARY 2, CO ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT WITH ORACLE'S UNIT PURSUANT TO WHICH CO AGREED TO DEVELOP APPLICATION - SEC FILING
Sydney Australia's Aconex Ltd said on Monday it had received a A$1.56 billion ($1.2 billion), or A$7.80 in cash-per-share, buyout offer from U.S. software major Oracle Corp , sending the target's share price up 45 percent.
* Aconex subject to break-up fee should deal not proceed (Adds share price reaction, deal timeframe, chairman comment)
- Why IaaS Growth Is Critical To Oracle's Future
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 91 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Arista Networks: Buy This Stock On Negative Volatility
- Manhattan Associates Inc.: What Was That Pullback About Again?
- Oracle: Beefing Up In IaaS
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update