OneSavings Bank PLC (OSBO.L)
12 Dec 2017
Wed, Nov 8 2017
Nov 8 OneSavings Bank raised its loan book growth expectations for the full year as it focused on bigger, professional landlords, even as the broader market lost its sheen for amateur landlords due to tax and regulatory changes.
Nov 8 OneSavings Bank reported a 17 percent higher underlying loan book for the first nine months, as it focused on bigger, professional landlords, as the broader market lost its appetite for amateur landlords due to tax and regulatory changes.
* LOAN BOOK GROWTH OF 17% FOR NINE MONTHS TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 WITH NET LOANS AND ADVANCES GROWING BY £997M TO £6.9BN DURING PERIOD
* J. CHRISTOPHER FLOWERS DISCLOSES 21.54 PERCENT STAKE IN CO- FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Funds managed and advised by J.C. Flowers & Co have sold 20 million shares in Onesavings Bank, representing around 8 pct of the share capital
BRIEF-Block trade-OneSavings Bank Plc-Bookrunner launches accelerated bookbuild offering of about 20 mln shares
* Block Trade-OneSavings Bank Plc- bookrunner launches accelerated bookbuild offering of about 20 million existing shares in OneSavings Bank Plc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 24 OneSavings Bank said its focus on bigger, professional landlords helped drive a surge in buy-to-let applications during the first half of 2017, even as the broader market has lost its sheen for amateur landlords due to tax and regulatory changes.
Aug 24 OneSavings Bank Plc reported a 20 percent jump in first-half underlying pretax profit and said the impact of regulation, including additional requirements for specialist underwriting, would shift buy-to-let activity towards the lender's target market.
* H1 UNDERLYING PRETAX PROFIT 78.4 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 65.3 MILLION POUNDS IN H1 2016
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DAVID WEYMOUTH AS CHAIRMAN, WITH EFFECT FROM 1 SEPTEMBER 2017