Osram Licht AG (OSRn.DE)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 7 2018
* Q1 adj EBITDA falls less than expected (Recasts with CFO comment on guidance, sales figures)
* Shares turn positive after dropping more than 4 pct (Updates shares, adds CEO, analyst comments, background on Kulim plant)
* CEO says not happy with LSS lighting business, will consider all options to improve it
BERLIN/FRANKFURT German lighting maker Osram expects further growth in profit and sales next year after posting 2017 results on Monday that matched expectations as it sold more automotive chips.
* Agrees JV terms with Continental (Adds company comment, detail and background)
* Starts with 1,500 staff in 17 locations worldwide (Adds confirmation from both firms, detail and Continental comment)
BERLIN/FRANKFURT, Nov 6 German lighting maker Osram expects further growth in profit and sales next year after posting 2017 results that matched expectations on Monday as it sold more automotive chips.
MUNICH, Nov 6 Germany's Continental and Osram plan to set up a joint venture next year to develop lighting products for the automotive industry, sources told Reuters on Monday.
BERLIN German engineering firm Siemens has sold its remaining 17 percent stake in Osram Licht for 1.2 billion euros ($1.4 billion) to institutional investors, severing links with the lighting group.
BERLIN Siemens is telling investors to expect a discount of up to 3 percent to the closing market price on the sale of its stake in Osram Licht , a source close to the matter said on Wednesday.