Paragon Banking Group PLC (PARA.L)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Feb 2 2018
* DENCH WILL JOIN CO-OPERATIVE BANK AS ITS CHAIRMAN ON 14 MARCH, WILL REMAIN AS CHAIRMAN OF PARAGON UNTIL HIS SUCCESSOR HAS BEEN APPOINTED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: PARAGON AG EXPECTING A MORE THAN 40 PERCENT INCREASE IN REVENUE TO AROUND EUR 175 MILLION FOR 2018
Jan 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a rise in first-quarter lending as its focus on professional landlords helped to drive a surge in its buy-to-let business even as tax and regulatory changes made the property market tougher for smaller investors.
* Q1 2018 BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENTS 342.9 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 185.2 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR-AGO
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Adds details, CEO comments)
Nov 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a slim 1.1 percent rise in full-year pretax profit, helped by lending growth across its business.
- Lithia Motors: Not A Jalopy
- Penske Automotive Group: Dividend Luxury At A Discounted Price
- Penske Automotive Group's (PAG) CEO Roger Penske on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Penske Automotive Group, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 24 Dividend Increases: January 29-February 2, 2018 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)
- Building A DGI Portfolio With PUT Options: An Interesting Experiment