Paragon Banking Group PLC (PARA.L)
Thu, May 24 2018
May 24 Britain's Paragon Banking Group cautioned on Thursday that the domestic mortgage market remains subdued, even as a surge in lending volumes helped the lender post a 4.7 percent rise in profit for the first half of the year.
May 24 British mortgage lender Paragon Banking Group said its first-half underlying profit rose 4.7 percent to 73.4 million pounds, driven by strong buy-to-let lending volumes.
* DENCH WILL JOIN CO-OPERATIVE BANK AS ITS CHAIRMAN ON 14 MARCH, WILL REMAIN AS CHAIRMAN OF PARAGON UNTIL HIS SUCCESSOR HAS BEEN APPOINTED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: PARAGON AG EXPECTING A MORE THAN 40 PERCENT INCREASE IN REVENUE TO AROUND EUR 175 MILLION FOR 2018
Jan 23 Paragon Banking Group posted a rise in first-quarter lending as its focus on professional landlords helped to drive a surge in its buy-to-let business even as tax and regulatory changes made the property market tougher for smaller investors.
* Q1 2018 BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENTS 342.9 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 185.2 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR-AGO
- Top Dividend Raises For May 2018
- The Next Generation Dividend Growth Portfolio Q1 Update - Bring On The Dividends
- 21 Dividend Increases: May 7-11, 2018 (Part 2: Remaining Sectors)
- Bright Lights On Capitalist Woodstock, Tech Developers And Sports Betting
- Value SuperScreen Unleashed
- Penske Automotive Group's (PAG) CEO Roger Penske on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript