Verifone Systems Inc (PAY.N)
19 Jul 2018
Mon, Apr 9 2018
BRIEF-Verifone Systems Says Vertex Holdco To Be Required To Pay Fee Of $186.6 Mln If Merger Agreement Is Terminated Under Certain Circumstances
* VERIFONE SYSTEMS - VERTEX HOLDCO TO BE REQUIRED TO PAY FEE OF $186.6 MLN IF MERGER AGREEMENT IS TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES - SEC FILING
Payments technology company Verifone Systems Inc on Monday agreed to be taken private by an investor group led by Francisco Partners for $2.58 billion in cash.
April 9 Payments technology company Verifone Systems Inc on Monday agreed to be taken private by an investor group led by Francisco Partners for $2.58 billion in cash.
* VERIFONE TO BE ACQUIRED BY FRANCISCO PARTNERS FOR $3.4 BILLION
April 9 Payments company Verifone Systems Inc said on Monday an investor group led by Francisco Partners will acquire the company in a deal valued at about $3.4 billion.
* VERIFONE REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018
BRIEF-Verifone Systems Says Will Enable North America Payment Devices To Support All Mastercard EMV Transactions
* VERIFONE SYSTEMS SAYS WILL ENABLE NORTH AMERICA PAYMENT DEVICES TO SUPPORT ALL MASTERCARD EMV TRANSACTIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VERIFONE SYSTEMS INC SAYS CEO PAUL GALANT'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.9 MILLION VERSUS $5.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2ERP9Cs) Further company coverage:
* VERIFONE SYSTEMS SAYS ON FEB 2, UNITS ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT AND RESTATEMENT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
- Stocks To Watch: Eyes On Apple's WWDC, SCOTUS And D.C.
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill
- PayPal To Acquire iZettle For Strategic Expansion
- VeriFone Systems: Any Bidders During The 'Go-Shop' Period?
- PAX Global Technology Getting Minimal Benefit Of The Doubt
- VeriFone Systems, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides