Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG.N)
18 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
BRIEF-Public Service Electric & Gas Says Beginning In 2018, PSEG, On Consolidated Basis, Will Incur Lower Income Tax Expense
* PUBLIC SERVICE ELECTRIC & GAS SAYS BEGINNING IN 2018, PSEG, ON CONSOLIDATED BASIS, WILL INCUR LOWER INCOME TAX EXPENSE - SEC FILING
* PSEG ELECTS BARRY OSTROWSKY TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A joint committee in the New Jersey Legislature voted unanimously on Wednesday to support a bill that could cost $300 million to subsidize nuclear power plants in an effort to keep them in service longer in a low natural gas price environment.
* Public Service Enterprise Group Inc files for potential mixed shelf offering - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2zQI3eK) Further company coverage:
* Pseg sees 2017 non-gaap operating earnings per share $2.80 to $3.00
* PSEG Solar Source acquires Long Island Project from Solar Liberty
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 153 Increases Expected By The End Of March
- Valuation Dashboard: Utilities - Update
- Dividends & Income Digest: What's On Your 2018 Watchlist?
- 55 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Public Service (PEG) Presents At EEI 52nd Financial Conference - Slideshow
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides