Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA (PEO.WA)
Thu, Jun 28 2018
WARSAW Poland's second largest Bank Pekao is likely to pursue a merger with smaller rival Alior Bank but will delay publishing a recommendation on the tie-up until after June, two sources familiar with the matter said.
WARSAW, May 10 Poland's Bank Pekao said on Thursday its first-quarter net profit rose 12 percent year-on-year to 392 million zlotys ($109.06 million) as a fast-growing economy encourages Poles to take loans, while pay rises contribute to increased deposits.
- We Could See $100 Oil Again Soon, But Not For The Reason You Think
- The Chemist's CEF Report - September 2018: Equity And Fixed Income CEF Valuations Back To Par
- The Chemist's CEF Report - August 2018: Equity CEFs Starting To Come Down To Earth?
- Technically Speaking For August 10
- America Will Win The Trade War
- Commodities Recap For The Week Of July 27, 2018