Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA (PEO.WA)
17 Aug 2018
Thu, Jun 28 2018
WARSAW Poland's second largest Bank Pekao is likely to pursue a merger with smaller rival Alior Bank but will delay publishing a recommendation on the tie-up until after June, two sources familiar with the matter said.
WARSAW, May 10 Poland's Bank Pekao said on Thursday its first-quarter net profit rose 12 percent year-on-year to 392 million zlotys ($109.06 million) as a fast-growing economy encourages Poles to take loans, while pay rises contribute to increased deposits.
March 29 Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA (Bank Pekao SA):
March 19 Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA (Bank Pekao SA):
WARSAW, Feb 27 Poland's second-largest bank, Bank Pekao, said on Tuesday its fourth-quarter net profit more than doubled year-on-year to 1.05 billion zlotys ($310.51 million) thanks to a one-off gain.
- Technically Speaking For August 10
- America Will Win The Trade War
- Commodities Recap For The Week Of July 27, 2018
- Stock Market & Economic Outlook For Mid-Year 2018
- Basic Materials Seem To Be On Sound Footing With Home Construction Boom
- The Chemist's CEF Report - May 2018: Fixed Income CEFs Continue To Get Cheaper Vs. Equity CEFs