Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)
16 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* AS OF MARCH 20, EUR 650 MILLION BOND ISSUED BY PEUGEOT WILL BE LISTED ON EURONEXT PARIS - EURONEXT
PARIS, March 15 Peugeot maker PSA Group's struggling luxury DS lineup will end a five-year sales slump in 2018, divisional boss Yves Bonnefont predicted, thanks to its new DS7 Crossback SUV and a little help from French President Emmanuel Macron.
FRANKFURT, March 15 European car sales edged up in February, helped by strong gains for French brand Peugeot , solid demand in Germany and France, and double-digit increases in Spain and the Netherlands, industry data showed.
GENEVA Peugeot needs politicians to clear up uncertainty around Brexit before it can make decisions over the future of Vauxhall's Ellesmere Port plant in northern England, the firm's Europe boss told Reuters on Tuesday.
GENEVA, March 6 Peugeot needs politicians to clear up uncertainty around Brexit before it can make decisions over the future of Vauxhall's Ellesmere Port plant in northern England, the firm's Europe boss told Reuters on Tuesday.
* VW boss "worried," but still sees diesel revival (Adds VW comments in paragraphs 13-14, PSA in paragraph 22)
* PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN CONFIDENT THAT IT WILL MEET EUROPEAN CO2 EMISSIONS TARGETS IN 2021 DESPITE UNCERTAINTY OVER ENERGY MIX OF ITS CARS - RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CHIEF Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)
GENEVA PSA Group boss Carlos Tavares said he will introduce demands that EU governments commit to develop electric-car networks in exchange for previously agreed CO2 emissions goals taking effect in 2020-21, backed by heavy fines.
PARIS Buoyant sales of new models helped French carmaker PSA Group shrug off losses at newly acquired Opel to lift 2017 revenue, profit and operating margin to new records. | Video
* Mid-term guidance to be reviewed next year - CFO (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
- United Guardian: Storm Clouds Ahead
- United Guardian: Is The Current 5.4% Dividend Safe?
- When Analysts Warn About A Dividend Cut, Should You Listen?
- United Guardian Offering A 5% Yield With A Shareholder-Friendly Board Of Directors
- United-Guardian: Strong Last Quarter, But What About Currency?
- My Dividend Portfolio: 2014 Year In Review