Pfizer Inc (PFE)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* KITE ANNOUNCES CLINICAL COLLABORATION TO EVALUATE INVESTIGATIONAL COMBINATION OF YESCARTA™ (AXICABTAGENE CILOLEUCEL) AND PFIZER’S UTOMILUMAB IN LARGE B-CELL LYMPHOMA
BRIEF-Foundation Medicine, Pfizer Announce Partnership To Develop Companion Diagnostics For Pfizer’S Oncology Portfolio
* FOUNDATION MEDICINE AND PFIZER ANNOUNCE BROAD PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP COMPANION DIAGNOSTICS FOR PFIZER’S ONCOLOGY PORTFOLIO
* Elizabeth (Liz) Barrett, currently Global President Oncology at Pfizer, Inc., has been appointed CEO Novartis Oncology and a member of the Executive Committee of Novartis, effective February 1, 2018
* BASILEA ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT EXTENSION WITH PFIZER FOR ANTIFUNGAL CRESEMBA FOR CHINA AND ASIA PACIFIC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
GlaxoSmithKline's new chief executive said on Tuesday that the British drugmaker would have a look at Pfizer Inc's consumer products business, but would not overpay for the asset.
Jan 9 GlaxoSmithKline's new chief executive said on Tuesday that the British drugmaker would have a look at Pfizer Inc's consumer products business, but would not overpay for the asset.
(In this January 7 story corrects paragraph 3 to show that tanezumab is not yet on the market)
NEW YORK, Jan 7 Pfizer Inc is abandoning research to find new drugs aimed at treating Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, the U.S. pharmaceutical company announced on Saturday.
* PFIZER INC. ANNOUNCES EXPIRATION AND RESULTS OF ITS TENDER OFFER FOR ITS 5.750 PER CENT. NOTES DUE 2021 AND RELATED SOLICITATION OF CONSENTS
* PFIZER ESTABLISHES NEW PARTNERING MODEL FOR EARLY-STAGE ACADEMIC RESEARCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- 'Safer' Dividend Challengers Led By Pattern, Tallgrass, Schweitzer & Simon January Target Gains
- ARMO BioSciences Proposes Terms For $100 U.S. IPO
- These Companies Are Dogs - Buy Them Now In This Way
- Novo Nordisk: Don't Spoil The Ablynx Acquisition
- De-Risking Catalysts Aplenty - Cara Therapeutics
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals: Set To Wow In '18